Temporary Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Department
- Support full spectrum of HR functions with focus on recruitment, training & development and staff wellness activities.
- Assist in recruitment process including job posting, CV screening, interview arrangement, conduct interview for junior positions, prepare employment contract, reference check and on boarding logistics etc.
- Assist in organizing staff engagement events and wellness program
- Assist in training coordination including course enrollment, logistics arrangement, training records update and prepare training evaluation reports
- Arrange regular orientation and induction training for new joined staff
- Assist in ad-hoc human resources projects as required e.g. new HR system testing and part time contract renewal etc.
You should have/be:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines, with minimum 3 years’ solid experience in HR or related discipline. Exposure in NGO, public sector or cultural organizations is preferred.
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
- Well organized and detail-minded
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Passion in heritage and arts