Temporary Senior Marketing Officer (1-month contract)
Marketing & Communications Department
Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will:
- Coordinate with 15 participated tenants on their Christmas promotion, and assist in development of necessary marketing channels and execution including all webpages, signages, social media posts and advertising on online, offline and pitching to media for listing.
- Support new campaign of Circus Play for it’s 10 programmes of marketing materials, similar as tenant Christmas campaign, and more including outdoor posters and direct marketing new pitches to potential channels/platforms.
- Negotiate with internal programme teams and tenants, and external marketing agencies and production vendors to deliver the jobs on time and meet required quality for branding and creative.
You should have/be:
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Social Science, Humanities or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience in art and culture institute, project management of campaigns and events.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua is preferred