Choreographer and Performer
Wong Pik Kei Rebecca
The female body is a key to fathoming the unknown…opening up secret chambers to explore the self in its stark-naked state. Contemporary choreographer/dancer Wong Pik Kei Rebecca continues her introspective exploration of desires and gender identity with no holds barred. Stories too reluctant or rousing to be told are put into physical narratives. All expectations and repressions in intimate relationships provide insight on why humans are not as free or unfree as imagined. Teetering between pleasure and pain in rope bondage, Under ∞ Line contemplates the “nature versus nurture” debates about sex and gender. Regardless of gender, it is time for any human to take back the control of true love from dogmatism. Lovers deserve more options in life—changing the world with one mere act of love at a time.
Choreographer and Performer: Wong Pik Kei Rebecca
Composer: Fiona Lee
Dramaturg: Leung Hiu Tuen#
Props, Costume and Image Designers: Luise Yau* and JadeSon Fu
Lighting Designer: Lau Ming Hang (SunFool)
Sound Designer: Jay Tse
Production Manager: Eva Chau
Deputy Stage Manager: Lam Long Fung
Producer: Andy Lo
Assistant Stage Manager: Hui Kwan Wai and Nip Wing Tung
# By kind permission of the City Contemporary Dance Company
*Appearance by kind permission of Hong Kong Dance Company
- This programme contains adult content and nudity; recommended for ages 16 and above
- Latecomers may not be admitted
- Performed in Cantonese with no surtitle
- Approximately 1 hr without intermission
- Tai Kwun reserves the right to assign seats
- Programmes are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- The events will adhere to the latest health and safety regulations and enforce social distancing measures.