Welcome to our Japanese Tea Ceremony Workshop! In our delicately designed Japanese tea room, you can experience the traditional etiquette of a tea ceremony and the heartfelt hospitality from the host in a tranquil atmosphere.
Under the guidance of our experienced instructor, you can learn to make a perfect bowl of matcha with fine-grounded high-quality green tea and understand various styles of tea making.
Our instructor will also share how the matching of Japanese tea and confectionery changes in the four seasons.
We hope the workshop is a window for you to the enchanted world of Japanese culture, leading your soul to meet the charm and elegance of Japanese tea ceremony.
Key areas to cover in the workshop:
1) Watch a demonstration of the tradition tea ceremony, experience the beauty of this hundreds-of-year historical ritual
2) Introduce various styles of tea making
3) Grasp the basic knowledge and rules of tea making
4) Make a perfect bowl of matcha under the instructor’s guidance
5) Have a taste of traditional Japanese confectionery and tea drinking etiquette.
Date: Oct 28 / Nov 4 / Nov 11 / Nov 18 (Sat)
Time: 11am – 12:15pm
Price: HK$580 / session
Registeration: Press here
The above content is provided by Touch Ceramics