The TK16 series, which tells the stories of the 16 historic buildings located in the Central Police Station compound, begins with the Barrack Block, the site’s oldest police building. Step through the door adorned with a “TK 16” sign on 1/F to experience this heritage building from various perspectives. Walking along the old staircase, you can explore the spaces where policemen once relaxed after work. Collect 14 different stamps—each representing a different historical function of these spaces—and you will be able to redeem a gift from one of our designated merchants.*
- MaoMao Eat
- Loom Loop
- No Brand No Name
- GLUE & GOODS
- Phoenix Sweets
- HARRISON WONG
- Yuen's Tailor
- Madame Fu - Grand Café Chinois
*Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this game, you are deemed to have agreed and accepted these Terms and Conditions and undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the course of participating in this game.
- Gifts (as defined in Clause 4) for redemption are limited in quantity and distributed during the game period on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A participant may only redeem one (1) Gift from the same participating shop on each day.
- All gifts, products, services, information and recommendations given out as gifts (“Gift(s)”) are given by the participating shops. The Jockey Club CPS Limited is not the supplier of and makes no representations or warranties on any Gift.
- The Jockey Club CPS Limited will not be responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury arising, whether directly or indirectly, from enjoyment of any Gift, unless otherwise required by applicable laws.
- The Jockey Club CPS Limited reserves the rights to amend any of these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation, the participating shops, the Gifts and/or any redemption details) or terminate this game at any time without prior notice.
- In cases of disputes regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this game, the decision of The Jockey Club CPS Limited shall be final.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English original of these Terms and Conditions and the Chinese translation, the English original shall prevail.