Programme Cancellation Notice
The programme "Let's Do Lunch - Tai Kwun Spring Banquet" to be held on 31 Jan 2020, 7pm-9pm has been cancelled. For ticket holders, art-mate.net will arrange a refund later. Please contact email@example.com for enquiries.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Conservancy Association Centre for Heritage
Following traditional customs, families carry out the ritual of “hoi nin” on the second day of the Chinese New Year. This means they would pay tribute to gods and ancestors, officially kicking off a new year with a spectacular spread of food. In the same spirit, many companies also treat their employees to a lavish New Year’s meal, in the hopes that everything would run smoothly.
Join us in the Tai Kwun Spring Banquet on the 7th day of the coming Chinese New Year. Taking place at the Parade Ground, the jovial “hoi nin” feast will offer moreish food accompanied by stories about New Year food and customs as told by local historian So Man Hing. There will also be a series of lantern riddles.
Please register and pay on art-mate.net
Conducted in Cantonese
*Anyone under the age of 12 years shall be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age who is responsible for the activities of the young person.
- By application for and/or participation in the activity, you are deemed to have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission on the date of visit.
- In case of inclement weather conditions, the activity might be cancelled. Participants will receive latest news via email. Cancellation announcement will be sent by 3pm on event day. Refund will be arranged.
- Activities are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- According to the Bye-laws, all persons who enter Tai Kwun will be deemed to have granted its approval to Tai Kwun undertaking the following activities without making any payment or notification to any such persons:
- taking photographs, making a video or cinematograph recording and/or using any sound or image recording equipment at any place within Tai Kwun; and
- reproducing the image and/or voice of any person who enters Tai Kwun and using the same for any purposes as Tai Kwun shall think fit.