The Conservancy Association Centre for Heritage (CACHe)
From “100 Faces of Tai Kwun”, let’s embark on a journey to explore the stories of the 100 faces in the Central neighbourhood. Through this guided tour, you will visit the old shops in the community. Don’t forget to say “hi!” to the kaifongs!
*Notes on applying to “Say Hi! to the Faces” Guided Tours of the Central’s Community
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome to join the tour when accompanied by parents and/or guardians.
- As there might be steps, steep slopes and outdoor areas along the tour, we recommend visitors to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and to bring along umbrellas or raincoats. Please do not bring along bulky items.
- The tour will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted or the Amber Rainstorm Signal or above is issued at 7:30am on the day of the tour.
- Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- By joining the tour as a participant, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary. You may be photographed/filmed during the visit and you grant Tai Kwun a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and display any reports, imagery, videos or other copyright material, resulting from your visit, throughout the world in any manner or media, including the right to sub-license to others discretion.