A journey of discovery. Are you a participant or a spectator?
Enter a pitch dark room. As you slowly wander around, explore and discover, four little nomads enter. The drama unfolds. You, the audience, become part of the show, and it is up to you whether you simply watch or take part in the events that follow. What will you choose?
Mother is part of the non-verbal M-projekt collaboration by Kuro Tanino and Caspar Pichner. This production has been well-received at various theatres and arts festivals worldwide, including the Zürcher Theater Spektakel and the Noorderzon Performing Arts Festival Groningen in the Netherlands.
For more details, please visit: http://www.urbtix.hk/internet/eventDetail/37271
Approximately 1 hour without interval
Remarks: No Limits is co-presented by The Hong Kong Arts Festival and The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust
The above contents are provided by “No Limits”
- Latecomers will not be admitted
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cloak room facilities are not available. Large items cannot be contained
- Food and drinks are not permitted
- This is a non-verbal theatre