Upon Clara’s defeat over the Mouse King, the Nutcracker was transformed into a handsome Prince, and sparkling white Snowflake Fairies floated down merrily. Together with the fairies, the Nutcracker Prince and Clara entered into the fantastic Land of Sweets, where the Sugar Plum Fairy welcomed them to her grand celebration!
On Christmas Day, crystal ball artist Lai Yee will transform into the Godfather Drosselmeier, who make use of his magical crystal ball to bring visitors to the Flow State. Accompanied by the Sugar Plum Fairy and her magical friends, visitors can learn some crystal ball isolation and balancing tricks, and even discover the art of dancing with the crystal ball while dreamy music by Tchaikovsky plays.
Time: 3pm-4pm (24-27.12.2021) 、5pm-6pm (24 & 26.12.2021)
Venue: Prison Yard
Approximately 60 mins for each session
Crystal ball will be provided for each registrant
Produced by: Circus Box
Curated by: Kingson Ngai, Lai Ying Kiu
Crystal ball artist: Lai Yee
Artistic Director: Yuen Chak Sum, Sam
Costume designer: Katie Tsz Sin Lau
Performers: Zara Asa, Jodie Yung
- Recommended for all age 4 or above.
- One person per quota regardless of age.
- The workshop will be conducted in Cantonese
- Workshops require physical movements. Participants are advised to consider his/ her own physical conditions before enrolling.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Registered participants shall sign in in-person 15 minutes before the workshop. Any unclaimed quota may be released to walk-in participants 5 minutes before the event starts. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Activities are subject to changes without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.