In this exhibition tour, you will be able to explore the neighbourhood around Tai Kwun, while at the same time discovering the interconnected relationships between the site and the community in a meaningful way which speaks to the curatorial concept behind “100 Faces of Tai Kwun”.
The tour will last for approximately 30 mins. It will mainly be conducted in Cantonese, but English speakers are also welcome.
Please register at Tai Kwun Website / App*
*Notes on applying to 100 Faces of Tai Kwun Guided Tours
1. Each guided tour lasts approximately 30 minutes.
2. Each applicant can reserve a maximum of four places.
3. Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Once the application is submitted successfully, applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission and guided tour registration on the date of the visit.
5. Please arrive at the assembly point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained.
6. The tour will be cancelled when the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted, or if a Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is issued 3 hours before the guided tour begins. For example, if a Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above or a Red Rainstorm Signal is still hoisted at 8:15am, the guided tour at 11:15am will be cancelled.
7. Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make a final decision regarding the arrangement.
8. By entering Tai Kwun as a visitor, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary. You may be photographed/filmed during the visit, and you grant Tai Kwun a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and display any reports, imagery, videos or other copyright material, resulting from your visit, throughout the world in any manner or media, including the right to sub-license to others’ discretion.