- Best of the Best MASTERCHEF Recommendation Restaurant 2020 - Awarded by the Asia Art of Cuisine Society
- Most Instagrammable Restaurant, Autumn 2020 - Awarded by Dining City for the HK Restaurant Week
- TimeOut Recommendation 2020 - by TimeOut
- Traveler's Choice Award 2020 - by TripAdvisor
- Best Afternoon Tea 2020 - Awarded by Localiiz
Madame Fù brings back the experience and ambience of a bygone era set in our beautifully restored colonial building.
Experience sophisticated and relaxed dining for visitors to Tai Kwun and local residents alike. Madame Fù's carefully curated Cantonese cuisine with selected signature dishes from the Northern provinces, offer timeless choices amongst local Dim-Sum favourites.
Menus range from lunch and afternoon tea, light bites, dinner and weekend brunch, ensuring there is something for every occasion. Choose from one of their seven rooms to experience the atmosphere of Hong Kong's colonial past and the European Grand Cafés in Paris.
Alongside their carefully selected wine list, their trendy 'Fù Bar' menu features an inspired collection of signature cocktails and bespoke gin & tonic creations featuring gin's from all over the world.
Each room: The Pink Room, The Library, The Fù Bar, The Grand Café, The Whiskey Lounge & The Artist have been expertly designed to bring a sense of culture and to allow for perfect environments to entertain and indulge in with friends and clients. Enjoy their extensive art displays in each one whilst you dine in style and beauty or allow yourself to relax upon their utopian outside Verandahs and enjoy the city flash before you.