Design and Cultural Studies Workshop
The Chinese Artists Association of Hong Kong
Kwan Kung has never been far from our daily lives, with Kwan Kung temples of different scales and sizes as well as statues of the deity forming an important part of our urban landscape. Join our “Walk with Kwan Kung” Community Tour to discover where you can find Kwan Kung in our community!
*Children under the age of 12 are welcome to join the tour when accompanied by parents and/or guardians.
Please register and pay on art-mate.net
- By application for and/or participation in the activity, you are deemed to have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission on the date of visit.
- The activity will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above is hoisted or the Amber Rainstorm Signal or above is issued within 3 hours before the activity begins.
- Activities are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- According to the Bye-laws, all persons who enter Tai Kwun will be deemed to have granted its approval to Tai Kwun undertaking the following activities without making any payment or notification to any such persons:
a) taking photographs, making a video or cinematograph recording and/or using any sound or image recording equipment at any place within Tai Kwun; and
b) reproducing the image and/or voice of any person who enters Tai Kwun and using the same for any purposes as Tai Kwun shall think fit.