Get to know Tai Kwun in a 45-minute heritage guided tour. You will discover the historical significance of this unique heritage site. The tour serves as an introduction to your exploration around Tai Kwun’s Heritage Storytelling Spaces and other heritage offerings.
Free admission | Please register at Tai Kwun Website / App
*Notes on applying to Tai Kwun Guided Tours
1. Each guided tour lasts for approximately 45 minutes.
2. Each applicant can reserve a maximum of two places.
3. Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Once the application is submitted successfully, applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission and guided tour registration on the date of visit.
5. Please arrive at the assembly point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained.
6. As there are quite a few steps, steep slopes and outdoor areas along the route, we recommend visitors to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and to bring along umbrellas or raincoats. Please do not bring along bulky items.
7. If there are too many visitors, we will arrange for admission according to the building capacity.
8. The tour will be cancelled when a Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted, or if a Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is issued 3 hours before the guided tour begins. For example, if a Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above or a Red Rainstorm Signal is still hoisted at 8:15am, the guided tour at 11:15am will be cancelled.
9. Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
10. By entering Tai Kwun as a visitor, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary. You may be photographed/filmed during the visit and you grant Tai Kwun a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and display any reports, imagery, videos or other copyright material, resulting from your visit, throughout the world in any manner or media, including the right to sub-license to others discretion.