Join “Salute to Kwan Kung” Guided Tours to discover this legendary historical figure and explore his fascinating relationship with Tai Kwun, the disciplinary forces and Hong Kong people.
- By application for and/or participation in the guided tour, you are deemed to have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- The guided tour is conducted in Cantonese.
- Each guided tour lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Each applicant can reserve a maximum of four places.
- Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission and guided tour registration on the date of visit.
- Please arrive at the assembly point 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained.
- To protect the privacy of docents and other participants, unauthorised photography, video and audio recording are not encouraged during the tours.
- The guided tour will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted or the Black Rainstorm Signal is issued within 3 hours before the guided tour begins. For instance, if the Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted at 4:15pm, the guided tour at 7:15pm will be cancelled.
- Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- According to the Bye-laws, all persons who enter Tai Kwun will be deemed to have granted its approval to Tai Kwun undertaking the following activities without making any payment or notification to any such persons:
(a) taking photographs, making a video or cinematographic recording and/or using any sound or image recording equipment at any place within Tai Kwun; and
(b) reproducing the image and/or voice of any person who enters Tai Kwun and using the same for any purposes as Tai Kwun shall think fit.