Along the exhibition tour, you will be able to explore the neighbourhood of Tai Kwun, at the same time discover the inter-connected relationship between the site and the community in a meaningful way which speaks to the curatorial concept behind “100 Faces of Tai Kwun”.
The tour will last for approximately 30 mins. It will be mainly conducted in Cantonese, but English speakers are also welcomed.
Free Admission | Please Register at Tai Kwun Website / App*
*Notes on 100 Faces of Tai Kwun Guided Tours Application
1. Each guided tour lasts for approximately 30 minutes.
2. Each applicant can make reservation for a maximum of two places.
3. Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Once the application is submitted successfully, applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission and guided tour registration on the date of visit.
5. Please arrive at the assembly point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained.
6. The tour will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted; or Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is issued 3 hours before the guided tour begins. For example, if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above or Red Rainstorm Signal are still hoisted at 8:15am, guided tour at 11:15am will be cancelled.
7. Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make final decision of the arrangement.
8. By entering Tai Kwun as a visitor, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary, you may be photographed/filmed during the visit and you grant Tai Kwun a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and display any reports, imagery, videos or other copyright material, resulting from your visit, throughout the world in any manner or media, including the right to sub-license to others discretion.