Madame Fù brings back the experience and ambience of a bygone era set in our beautifully restored colonial building.
Experience sophisticated and relaxed dining for visitors to Tai Kwun and local residents alike. Madame Fù's carefully curated Cantonese cuisine with selected signature dishes from the Northern provinces, offer timeless choices amongst local Dim-Sum favourites.
Menus range from lunch and afternoon tea, light bites, dinner and weekend brunch, ensuring there is something for every occasion. Choose from one of their seven rooms to experience the atmosphere of Hong Kong's colonial past and the European Grand Cafés in Paris.
Alongside their carefully selected wine list, their trendy 'Fù Bar' menu features an inspired collection of signature cocktails and bespoke gin & tonic creations featuring gin's from all over the world.
Each room: The Pink Room, The Library, The Fù Bar, The Grand Café, The Whiskey Lounge & The Artist have been expertly designed to bring a sense of culture and to allow for perfect environments to entertain and indulge in with friends and clients. Enjoy their extensive art displays in each one whilst you dine in style and beauty or allow yourself to relax upon their utopian outside Verandahs and enjoy the city flash before you.
A $500 dining voucher for every 2 full-price tickets of any single performance of Württemberg Chamber Orchestra Heilbronn and Ute Lemper's Berlin Nights.
- 1 voucher only is eligible for every 2 tickets.
- Other terms and conditions to be referred to the voucher.
- Redemption is available on 8 - 10 Nov & 16 Nov 2019 2 hours prior to the show opening at the ticketing counter at JC Contemporary; the counter will close 30 mins after the performance ends.
- Please show your ticket to counter staff for voucher redemption.
- Vouchers would be available while stock lasts.
- Tai Kwun and the designated restaurant overleaf reserve the right to make the final decision in the case of any dispute.